Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Lovin' Bloggin' So Far!

I know it has only been a week, but I am really loving blogging so far! I find myself composing blog posts on my way home from work, looking for beautiful things to take pictures of that I can share, and thinking of anything else that may be of interest to the blogging community. Does this make me even more of a blog addict than I already was?? I think so!

I've been learning as I go and I think my proficient studying of other people's blog over the last couple of years has helped me navigate the world of blogging so far.

I've created the links at the top (just below the banner) so all of you that don't know me in the "real" world can get a sense of who I am and what this blog will be about.

Here's what you'll learn:

About Me - Find out who I am and why I FINALLY decided to start a blog of my own.








 Contact - How you can reach out and let me know how I'm doing as a first time blogger (and how I can get better and find more followers!)






source: http://www.weddingbee.com/
 
Blogs I Love - All the people I love in my "real" and "virtual" worlds who have blogs. Weddingbee is where it all started!





Kindle Reads - I love to read (and I know some of you do too)! Keep up with what is on my Kindle and I'll try to review those books that were AWESOME and those that I could have maybe done without!

For all of you out there reading this, thanks for starting out on this journey with me!

I appreciate each and every one of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment