Thursday, December 23, 2010

Day 23 - #Reverb10 - New Name

Prompt: New name. Let's meet again, for the first time. If you could introduce yourself to strangers by another name for just one day, what would it be and why?
Becca Wilcott, Truly, Madly, Deadly: The Unofficial True Blood Companion, @beccawilcott

This is such an interesting, fun, and simple prompt!

If I could have a new name for just one day I think that it would have to be Melissa.

It's the name that I always wished I could have since I was a little girl. When I'd play house or doctor, this would always be the name I gave myself. I'm not sure why I like the name so much... I don't have any special relatives or close family friends who have that name. Maybe it is because I like how "girly" it sounds, compared to Jennifer.

Funny thing though...

Melissa is not on my list of top three girl names should The Hubs and I have a daughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment