Monday, December 13, 2010

Day 13 - #Reverb10 - Action

Prompt: Action. When it comes to aspirations, its not about ideas. It's about making ideas happen. What's your next step?

This one is going to be a quick post since I have to actually work some this evening and wake up early to go to work tomorrow because I have a hair appointment at 4:30. After all that happened today, I think it's gonna be a CRAZY week (which doesn't bode well for all the holiday errands I REALLY need to get done)!

I'm hoping that 2011 is going to be a year of ACTION in every aspect of my life. This upcoming year, I've decided to set concrete goals and make the blogosphere hold me accountable to make sure they happen! In the past, I normally generalize what I would like to accomplish, but that never seems to work that well for me.

I've already started a blog post with some of the goals I hope to accomplish in 2011. I'll post them before years end!

P.S. - I have a free email subscription to these Meditations for Women and today's was about "Curing Our Fear for the Unknown". I really think my Inbox was trying to tell me something when both that meditation and this "Action" prompt showed up this morning! Funny how the universe works!

No comments:

Post a Comment