Monday, December 13, 2010

Day 12 - #Reverb10 - Body Integration

Prompt: Body integration. This year, when did you feel the most integrated with your body? Did you have a moment where there wasn't mind and body, but simply a cohesive YOU, alive and present?
Author: Patrick Reynolds The Knowledge Workers Survival Guide @patrickcantype

I'm gonna do this one quick since I have to catch up on a day.

I think the moment where I felt most integrated with my body was over the summer when I had tried to take up running. There was one day where I had ran over 7 miles straight (the most I had ever run). As I was running up our driveway at the end of the run, I felt a surge of energy. It was crazy that I could feel so good after pushing my body so hard.

Unfortunately, after spraining my ankle, I sort of stopped running as my form of exercise. Now I'm apprehensive about starting again since I would basically have to start from scratch.

No comments:

Post a Comment