Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Day 15 - #Reverb10 - 5 Minutes

Prompt: 5 minutes. Imagine you will completely lose your memory of 2010 in five minutes. Set an alarm for five minutes and capture the things you most want to remember about 2010.
Author: Patti Digh Creative is a Verb: If You're Alive, You're Creative @pattidigh

I want to remember our fun trip to Vegas with Teresa and Elliott.

I want to remember the day Sarah told me she was having a baby.

I want to remember how little our puppy was when we got him at 8 weeks and how much he's grown.

I want to remember how well my research presentation for a work conference went so that I will continue to have confidence in myself when things seem to not be going great professionally.

I want to remember all of the fun things the Hubs and I did together during our first year of marriage, including stay at home movie nights, date nights (when we actually took them), and Cal football games.

I want to remember all of the encouragement from my family (including the Hubs) and friends any time I felt alone or down.

I want to remember being happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment