Monday, December 13, 2010

Has Anyone Heard of These Guys?

This morning, I was listening to the Glee Holiday station that I created on Pandora and I came across these great holiday songs from a group called "Straight No Chasers".

They are a seriously AWESOME a capella group that do great harmonies! I'm enjoying them so much, I might have to buy their holiday album on iTunes.

Here's a video in case you don't click through the links above to get a taste of their music!



Stay tuned later in the week for some of my other favorite holiday tunes!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh this is so awesome it just makes me smile, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of them, but don't you love how Pandora does this for us? We found our own little gem on Pandora, called The Vitamin String Quartet. They play current rock songs on string instruments. This led to a whole station of string instrument bands playing current music. I LOVE it! It's fun to guess what song they're playing and I figured it's good for the baby to listen too :)

    ReplyDelete