It has been over a month since my last blog post and unfortunately I have NO big news, like Sugar over at Sugar and Spice, and NO big excuses to show for it.
It has simply been a lack of inspiration...
I talked to my best friend about it and she came up with tons of things I could blog about. Funny how people looking from the outside in can see more interest in my life than me and I'm the one living it!
Here's a list of some blog topics in the works:
- Surviving my first "baby" babysitting experience (with some help). How hard could it be to take care of a baby this cute???
- My constant search for fulfilling activities to participate in to offset my extreme lack of motivation in my current line of work.
- How to Have a Garage Sale - The Hubs and I REALLY need to have a garage sale and get rid of all the crap we have in our garage and one and only spare bedroom. I've never had one before though and the prospect is SUPER overwhelming.
- The Hubs and I went on a boat tour of the new Bay Bridge a couple of weeks ago. It was very interesting and I can't wait till it is completed (especially with The Big One coming...)
- Babymaking - this one I'm a little apprehensive about writing about. I mean, I feel guilty saying that I think we have issues when we haven't been trying for that long. My gut tells me (based on the information my body is telling me) we're gonna need some help and I have an appointment coming up to formally discuss it with my doctor.
- We took The Pup to a dog park for the first time two weeks ago and he LOVED it. Then yesterday we went to Fort Funston, aka, "Dog Disneyland" as our friend Bret calls it, with some friends. It was awesome (for people and their canine friends). Here's a picture of the ambiance there on an apparently rare sunny day:
That's a pretty awesome start of blog ideas and it felt great to get these ideas down on "paper"! Now I need to find time and motivation to get writing!