Monday, November 7, 2011

Happy Anniversary To US!

I can't believe it has been two years since our wedding! Time sure flies when you are having fun!

Thank you to The Hubs for always making me smile and keeping me grounded when I get kinda crazy (which is quite often!). I don't know what I'd do without him!


I'm so excited to see what the future holds for us, but wherever we go and whatever we do, I want to do it TOGETHER! Love you!


All photos courtesy of Peters Photography & Video

Tomorrow, I'll start telling the "Story of Us". It's fun!! So stayed tuned! :-)

5 comments:

  1. YA! Congrats Jen and Kris. Keep the honeymoon going forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!! You look so gorgeous on your wedding day - love your gown and that lace! Have a great day celebrating! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute!! i loveee the pics! :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay 2 years down, many more to go!! Congrats=) Hope you two get to spend some time together to celebrate=)

    ReplyDelete