Friday, November 4, 2011

Anniversary Week & Gratitude Photo Challenge Day 3!!

Since The Hubs and my two year anniversary is on Monday, I thought it might be fun to do a week's worth (or more!) of posts filling you all in on our courtship and wedding! I know Katie over at Bower Power and Sherry over at Young House Love have both been known to do this in the past, so I thought I'd follow in their footsteps!

Our story is quite fun to tell, as I have alluded to in the About Me section, and since I know I have at least a few of you out there who are lovers of all things weddings, I plan on writing a few wedding recaps (ala Weddingbee!)

I think it will be a fun process, as two years in I've sorta forgotten some of the things I loved best about our wedding! It will be nice to take a trip down memory lane with you all!

The fun will start next week! Hope you enjoy it! :-)

And for Day 3 of my Gratitude Photo Challenge...

Day 3: Happiness


A lot have people have been Twittering about how happy they are that the "Red Cups" are back!  The "Red Cups" make me happy because I know that the holidays aren't far away and that means less time at work and more time spent with family and friends!

Have a great weekend! Don't forget to "Fall Back" and enjoy the extra hour of sleep!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to follow you down memory lane, that will be so fun to read all those recaps! And Happy Anniversary Weekend! :)

    I love when I start spotting the red cups too - it gives me warm holiday fuzzies inside! ;)

    ReplyDelete