Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thankful Thursday - Photo Challenge Catch Up! :-)

Even more behind in the Gratitude Photo Challenge. I think I may have to finish up next week! :-)

Day 18: Something New


I know you already saw this in a previous post this week, but I still am in LOVE with it so you get to see it again! I'm thankful that we had the means and willpower to actually bite the bullet and buy it (not to mention the fact that both The Hubs and I agreed on it!)! :-)

Day 19: Best Friends



I have three best friends who I couldn't live without. The first two are best friends too, so we're a best friend trio! I don't see my bestie Sarah as much as I would like too. She's the mommy of an almost one year old (my how time flies...) and with another one on the way, she is more than busy! I do get to see my bestie Lisa every.single.day! She started work at my company in May and it is amazing how much better work is with her here. She's also expecting so I only have a few more months before I have to suffer through her maternity leave without her at work! I love them both lots!


My sister is also my best friend. Even though she is 8 years younger than me, we've gotten a lot closer as we've gotten older. It's amazing how that happens! She's the nicer of the two of us, but we both have our quirky anxiety ridden issues.

Day 20: Seasonal
 
The Tree! (fake, but still pretty!)

My new little snow village! The Hubs made "snow" (aka glitter on white paper!)

Improvising!

Again another creation of The Hubs! First time we've done this!

I LOVE Christmas and all the decorations that go with it. The Hubs and I got all of our decorations together over the weekend so the Christmas spirit is in full swing (for the most part - see tomorrow's post for more!). These are a couple of pictures of our fun holiday spread!

Day 21: Where you Sleep


This is a lie of a picture. I made the bed just to snap this shot, but on a regular basis I'm not good about keeping up with it. It was totally one of the things that I was going to try to get better about this year and I did really well for awhile, but then I got lazy... Maybe this will jump start my motivation again!

Day 22:Clothing


My favorite outfit of all time??? Yoga pants and a Cal or Cal Poly shirt (alma mater PRIDE!). In fact, I'm going to take a piece from Michelle's book at See Michelle Blog and sleep in this tonight as I plan on waking up early and doing my new Yoga for Fertility DVD that I borrowed from a friend.

Day 23: In Your Closet


Well, here's a picture of my closet. There in the middle are the four sweaters I wear MOST of the time. I'm thankful that I typically don't have to "dress up" for work much, so it is perfectly acceptable to rotate these sweaters and a couple of pairs of jeans throughout the week. It's no secret I hate shopping, so I'm also grateful for a small closet that is already full!

Day 24: Gratitude



Alas, I know I'm cheating here, but here are two pictures featuring most of The Hubs and I's close family and friends at our wedding. HAPPINESS! So grateful for all of them!

I'll finish up this photo challenge in next week's Thankful Thursday post! :-)
 
Are you participating in the Gratitude Photo Challenge? Are you all caught up??

2 comments:

  1. awwww jj so sweet. hahahahah i dont think i have ever seen the pictures you chose from your wedding and that over 2 years ago..sad! cute Christmas decorations though! i told you id see them eventually..hahahah 0:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey there - found you via twitter - I did the challenge too, here's my pics:

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/partycraftsecrets/sets/72157628054235000/

    I also joined your blog, feel free to join mine - I'd love to get over 30 followers so my husband will shush! (LOL!)

    http://partycraftsecrets.blogspot.com/

    good luck with the blog and your last gratitude photos - it's a great way to reflect and stay centered!

    ReplyDelete