Friday, December 30, 2011

#Weverb11 - Day 30 - Meditate & Day 31: Foresee


Day 30:  Meditate

Were you happy with who you were in 2011? Who do you want to be in 2012 and beyond? 

Contributed by Kimberly Michelle [kimberlymichelle.com]

For the first time in a long time, I can actually say that I was happy with who I was in 2011. Just the other night, I was watching TV with The Hubs and sort of spaced out and thought to myself "Life is pretty good." 

It's not like I have a perfect life or have everything that I could possible want or need, but in 2011 I felt fulfilled. Both at work (which hasn't happened in a LONG time) and at home. 

In 2012, I want to continue to be happy. I want to accept the things that I can't control and choose to behave in positive ways in every situation. I want to be nicer and do more good for others. 

Day 31:  Foresee

Where do you hope to be on January 1, 2013

Contributed by Kaileen Elise [kaileenelise.com]

On January 1, 2013, I hope to be more well traveled, calmer/less anxious, and hopefully... hopefully on the road to parenthood. I know that that last thing is not something that I can control particularly, but I hope that I am able to accept whatever situation we are in and take whatever steps The Hubs and I feel comfortable with making in 2012 in order to make that dream come true.
_____________________________________________________________

**Stay tuned for tomorrow, when I hope to share what I've accomplished in 2011 and Sunday for a new set of goals for 2012!**
_____________________________________________________________________


#Weverb11 Participants! If you've been participating in #Weverb11 and have enjoyed it as much as I have, please consider donating to the cause so we can have a #Weverb12 and beyond! 

No comments:

Post a Comment