Friday, December 16, 2011

#Weverb11 Day 16: Persevere

Day 16: Persevere
Describe something that disappointed you this year and how you perservered.

I think I was most disappointed about not getting pregnant this year. I mean, I knew it might be difficult, but didn't realize it would be so stressful (on both me and The Hubs). It's been especially disappointing when I'm surrounded by the cutest little ones or pregnant friends. Some times I have a good cry about it, but other times I persevere by telling myself my time will come. 
 
It's sorta of reminding me of how I felt when it seemed like I was one of the last ones of my friends to get engaged or married. I never thought it would be my turn, but soon enough it was. I'm hoping it is the same way with a baby. 
There was something my yoga teacher said during my last Yoga for Fertility practice. She said that there is a baby out there waiting for the perfect time to come to us. To use this time in my life to make parts of it better and ready for another to become part of our lives. I've been using this to persevere through every cycle of disappointment. To enjoy the life we have now.

____________________________________________________________________________

Are you participating in #WEverb11? If not, go here for more info! It's an awesome way to reflect on last year and you'll meet tons of new people in the process! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment