Thursday, December 15, 2011

#Weverb11 - Day 13: Read and Day 15: Surprise


Day 13: Read
What article or book changed outlook on an issue or life in 2011?

Contributed by Melinda [palindromeathome.com]
 
I've read a ton of blogs this year, but I think those who talked about their struggles with infertility helped me most this year. At some point I'll compile a list I can share... Knowing that I wasn't alone in the struggle is very comforting. I also relished in every infertility blog that turned into a baby blog because it gave me hope...

Day 15: Surprise
What event in 2011 affected you in an unexpected way?

Contributed by Kimberly Michelle [kimberlymichelle.com]
 
I think what surprised me most this year was my resolve to spontaneously (as much as I could possible do..which about a month is as spontaneous as it gets) planning vacations for The Hubs and I, even if it requires us flying somewhere. We obviously went to Seattle in September and just yesterday I made all the final plan for us to fly to Vegas in January. And if you know me, buying flights is one of my LEAST favorite things to do. Just pushing the submit button to purchase the flights makes my anxiety soar! Crazy town, I know!
 
____________________________________________________________________________

Are you participating in #WEverb11? If not, go here for more info! It's an awesome way to reflect on last year and you'll meet tons of new people in the process! :-)

1 comment:

  1. My husband is the same way when he books flights, so much so that when we booked our last trip through Expedia he emailed them and the airline to verify the bookings again!

    ReplyDelete