Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thankful Thursday


Image Source: We Heart It
Gratitude is the best attitude.  ~Author Unknown

This week I'm thankful for...

1.) Oprah's Lifeclass. I'm learning so much and need to work hard to apply what I am learning to my every day life.

2.) Friends who I can talk to about anything.

3.) Weekends with no official plans.

4.) A good book..

5.) Trying out and cooking new recipes with The Hubs. (Blog posts to come on Pork Loin and Apple Chutney and Shrimp and Asparagus Gremolata we tried!)

2 comments:

  1. Ooo those recipes sound delish! Now that I'm getting in the kitchen more and cooking, there's nothing I love more now than cooking with my husband...there's something so therapeutic and relaxing about it. Even days I come home tired from work, I really look forward to that part of my day now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Shayla - The recipes were both good and neither had carbs in it (which is sometime special for this carb loving gal). I hope to post at least one of the recipes tomorrow and the other next week...we'll see how my evening pans out if there is any time for blogging!

    ReplyDelete