Here's another great "Get to Know Me" exercise that my new blogging friend Shayla posted about.
Feel free to re-post so I can get to know more about you as well! :-)
Last five people I talked to on the phone:
1. Coworker and one of my best friends about a work thing
2. The Hubs - I needed him to take ground turkey out of the freezer for dinner! See below!
3. The Hubs
4. My sister
5. My mom
Last five meals I ate:
1. Last night's dessert: A piece of spice cake (not a meal, but close enough)
2. Last night's dinner: Ground turkey tacos with a corn tortilla
3. Yesterday's lunch: Lentil chili leftovers (recipe courtesy of Brittany at A Healthy Slice of Life) and fruit
4. Yesterday's breakfast: A bowl of Organic Dark Chocolate Almond Granola Cereal and a glass of milk
5. Sunday Dinner: Sweet Tomatoes - salad, chicken noodle soup and chocolate lava cake with soft serve
Last five places I’ve traveled (or fun places I've gone!):
1. Keith Urban concert last night!
2. Cal Football game at AT&T Park
3. Seattle at the beginning of September
4. Backstreet Boys/NKOTB concert in July
5. San Luis Obispo for a spontaneous weekend away in January
Next five places I will go that I know of right now and not counting work (I added some details to make this one more interesting!):
1. 24 Hour for my FAVORITE step class
2. Grocery Store - I'm hoping I can find a Spaghetti Squash as I've been wanting to make one for awhile.
3. AT&T Park for Cal v. USC football game
4. Monterey for a Comedy Show (This is still up in the air... It would be part of The Hubs 30th B-day celebration)
5. SWE Professional Development Event
Last five workouts:
1. 30 min stationary bike (today at lunch)
2. Cleaning the house and doing laundry, which I consider a work out! hehe :-) (Saturday)
3. 1 hour step class at 24 hour fitness (Thursday)
4. 30 minutes of running on treadmill, 10 minutes of stair climber, sit-ups (Wednesday)
5. 1 hour step class at 24 hour fitness (Tuesday)
Five things making me happy right now:
1. That the weather is gloomy and getting cooler, perfect for snuggling with the Hubs and wearing warm, comforting clothes.
2. The smell of pumpkin and cinnamon (from baked goods and candles)
3. The secret I'm keeping about what I'm getting the Hubs for his 30th birthday! ;-)
4. That my BBT is FINALLY tracking like a "normal" woman.
5. That I seem to be getting back in the blogging groove and I'm connecting with even more online friends!