Sunday, January 2, 2011

Joining the Twitter Bandwagon

So I did it...

I finally bit the bullet and joined Twitter.


I don't know how I'm going to be at keeping up with it, but I thought I would give it a shot. I've been wanting to connect with other bloggers on a more personal basis and noticed that it's easier to do this with Twitter than commenting back and forth on blogs.

I know that it is going to be another time suck and maybe cause information overload. It also may be hard to keep up with it since I don't have a Smartphone allowing me to "Tweet on the Go" . (Maybe someday I won't be so cheap and I'll enter the Smartphone era as well, but for now, one technological advancement for me at a time!) I guess I'll just see how it goes... Here's to trying new things in 2011, including Twitter!

For all of you Twitterers out there, my user name is JensBrightLife.

See you on the Tweet Side!

2 comments:

  1. nooooo! omg. really? well, let me know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome! I joined just after I started blogging and it's been a blast. Whole new world for me. :)

    ReplyDelete