Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sunday Celebration!

Today I am hosting a baby shower for my friend Teresa. I decided to go with a fall flower theme instead of something more traditional. I was inspired by all the beautiful flowers I saw at the grocery store.


 
I even decided to buy a flower pot for each guest as a favor. I used some yellow ribbon and a hand made tag for each one.


Brunch type items are on the menu and good conversation is going to be the entertainment!

Only a couple more weeks until we get to meet Baby G! :-)


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Jen, it was perfect, just what I needed some girl time and labor stories! We are in the big count down now! Again thank so much I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had a good time! It wasn't much, but I enjoyed getting the house all ready for company! :-)

    ReplyDelete