Saturday, December 11, 2010

The Great Glasses Fiasco

Thursday night was not a great night...

I ran out to the store for 5 minutes to pick up some Pam so that I could make a cake for the Champagne and Chocolate party I am hosting at my house for my SWE friends.

I had barely arrived home and gotten out of the car when The Hubs met me at the door. He looked at me and said, "You're not gonna be happy."

He proceeded to show me this:




The pup had gotten into our bedroom and grabbed my glasses off of my night table and proceeded to chew the bits out of it. Granted he has grabbed my glasses before off the nightstand (and other things...), but we typically keep the door to the room shut.

Those were the only pair of glasses I had with my current prescription! Luckily, I was able to find an old pair (although I proceed to hit my head on a cupboard and suffer a big bump in the process), which is better than nothing as I'm basically blind without my glasses or contacts.

You wouldn't think a pup so cute could be SO mischievous!


Now I have to spend today looking for new frames, which is never an easy pursuit!

No comments:

Post a Comment